Can i write you a song my love
Can i paint you a picture
Can i hold your hand and take you on a journey
And take both our dreams along?
For all i see around me here is broken hearts
and shattered lives
I no longer wish to hide
I wanna go for this ride
Can i hold your hand take you along?
I feel the warmth of the sun on my face
And yeah, i smell the earth that's bathing in the rain
I can touch the rainbow and hold it in my hand
as i turn to see you smile
i wanna go for this ride...
Can i write you a song my love
and paint your world in hues that shine
Can i whisper your name so it wakes you up
In the dead of the night
Can i turn into soft breeze that blows over your window
Can i turn into the moonlight that peeps into your room
Can i turn into the little bird that twitters each morning on your ledge
or maybe i could warm your face
as the sun shine through your curtain every morn
Can i hold your weary head in my arms
Can i offer a home to the gypsy in your soul?
No, i no longer want to hide
I so wanna go for this ride
Can i paint you a picture...can i write you a song????
not the posting that was intended...but this was flirting with me for a while...actually since the morning...had to...:-)
ReplyDelete